I thought it would be fun to share with you guys some items that are on my wish list. These are thing that are currently hanging out in my shopping carts, that I’m obsessing over.
This post may contain affiliate links. All thoughts and opinions are, as always, honest and my own.
- I’m always trying new foundations and everything I’ve tried from Charlotte Tilbury has been bomb, so that why this foundation is on my list.
- Speaking of Charlotte Tilbury, I’m a sucker for nude pink lipsticks, and this is the ULTIMATE lippie.
- I’ve been seeing this sweater dress everywhere, so consider me influenced. Plus it’s under $40 so the only thing holding me back is the $50 free shipping minimum.
- I’m a sucker for a nude shoe and I’m in NEED of a dressier nude boot, everything I have is too casual. I like this pair for a true dressy look, and this one for a more casual feel.
- Continuing with shoes, I have a pair of Ugg slippers I bought last year that I’m obsessed with. So..do I really need a new pair? Yes..because THESE are animal print.
- Last year I bought this Free People sweater and I’m in love. it’s tunic length and so soft. This year, this version is made from the same yummy sweater knit fabric but with a flattering mock neck. It just keeps selling out so this one is the one that keeps getting away.
- I’m addicted to the Skinny Confidential and her podcast, Him & Her. Lauren always talks about how her Himalayan sea salt night light helps calm her down, meditate, and wind down and I’m all about trying to achieve a calmer energy.
- Neutral is the color of the season, or I guess lack there of. These tops are just so good. Y’all know I love a good bodysuit, and I love the daintiness of this cowl top.
- Fall means Winter is coming my friends. Which is unfortunate, but I’m all about cute outerwear. How amazing is this VELVET puffer? A classic, casual piece, dressed up with velvet.
- I’m just all about midi everythings right now. Skirts, dresses, and this simple, yet sassy dress is everything. And y’all know I love a good slit too.
What’s on your wish list?